Sunday 1 March 2015

I AM DONE!

I haven't posted anything in forever, so I'd like to update one final time to tell you that I'm leaving blogger.

To be honest, I was a moron. (I'd say the R-word, but I'm nothing cruel like that) Back in my anime watching days, I watched whatever interested me, which was most 12 episode anime. I'll let you know that the only two anime that I watched after giving up my anime career were the Danganronpa Anime, and Tokyo Ghoul. I liked both of them (Though the DR game is waaaay better.) and I'm planning on doing TGA once it's all out.

During that time, I also made a big fuss of DAL. While I did enjoy the show nonetheless, it wasn't something to be hyped up about. I am sorry.

Also, I gave up on that trash called Hyouka. I gave up three episodes in. I forced myself to finish episode 3 (or was it 2? Or even 4?) and took breaks every few minutes. I think.

So there you go. I'm done with Blogger. If you want to see me, come visit my Tumblr. I've matured, as you can see.

See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment