Saturday 20 April 2013

Date A Live episode 3: Its about time.

Welp, Them Goddam SPLOICERS took forever to sub this, so i just prepared it until it was finally released.


And what do you know? A day before my birthday its finally here! so lets get going!


Moe
I like happy girls ^_^
And what do you know? It kicks off by Tohka and shidou on their date, then - after the GOD AWESOME OPENING!!!! - we see the two still at  the store, and Shidougetting some bread for her, For the rest of the episode, hilarity ensures, and that's just about it.

What, more? okay fine.

I bet no one is reading these captions, are they?
Just like a little sister...



So Tohka and Shidou continue their deito deito deito and Tohka eats food, Shidou's wallet is tested (it said that in the opening) and after an epic tale of game machines, we have a heartwarming conversation with the two. and then...

Well, I can fix that... I think. FROM NOW ON, Ill cram in lines from the bioshock series! How does THAT sound!? :D
Some pointless image Of kotori.


*BANG!*

Origami (the white haired girl who always stalks Shidou) aims at Tohka, but Shidou takes the bullet for her (A man chooses...) and dies.

Well, that's it for Date A Live everyone, I hope you enjoyed it.
.


.


.

.

.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Haha in just kidding! it turns out Shidou has a healing power (which I'm sure well learn more about as the show progresses) and survived the shot, and after Tohka gives Origami a lesson to die for (she was still shocked that she shot Shidou instead of tThka) she is reunited with him and then... and then...


As I'm editing this page, I,m listening to "Feuerroter Pfeil und Bogen" its f-ing addictive!




They kiss.

They did it. they kissed!

and then Tohka loses her clothes, and then the ending song plays.


...And what did you do instead? You saved them.
Fanservise Romantic comedy at its absolute best~!


And then after the ending theme,  cut to the next day, when Tohka transfers into shidou's class.


And in the end, what was your reward? you never said, but i think you know...
This post got WAAY too many images!


Is this enough? Yes!

*AHEM* The Wild Bunny by Sander Cohen: I want to take the ears off, but I can't. I hop, and when I hop, I never get off the ground. It's my curse, my eternal curse! I want to take the ears off but I can't! It's my curse! It's my fucking curse! I want to take the ears off! Please! Take them off! Please!
Just one more image...


THOUGHTS:

Best date ever.

End.

This is almost close to perfection. It's just that good.

Alright, that's enough references for one day.
Is it just me, or is Tohka tiny in this image?


I know how witty this is, but guess what, it's my birthday, I deserve the right to not caring.

EDIT: Fixed a couple errors, let me know if there are more.

No comments:

Post a Comment